Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sick and more sick.

I have been a way for a bit, first the whole family got a cold. K got it the worst and is still sick, slowly she is getting better. She doesn't need to sleep in her carseat any more so thats a plus, also she has kind of migrated back into our bed. Which I don't really mind I suppose because she sleeps better in bed with us, she has less coughing fits and seems to breath better as well and if that is what it takes for her to feel better then she can sleep in our bed for as long as it takes.

Second I got the stomach bug the other day, still do a little bit. A couple days ago, literally right after I got better from having a cold I started feeling sick. Then yesterday I literally got sick in the morning, that made me feel better for about an hour or so and then my stomach started to not feel good again. I just can't seem to get a break :(

I even stopped scrapbooking for the time being. I just didn't and still don't really have the energy for anything really, K kind of takes all of it. Speaking of K she seems to be fussing from her VERY SHORT nap.. Boo....

Gotta Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment