Sunday, April 03, 2011

2 Months!!!

Well it is finally April. That means that we are moving out in less then 2 months! I am really excited about this. R just got his windshield fixed so that means that he will be putting the car up for sale, all so we can move out. I really hope that everything turns out okay. The count down is on!!!

I got my scrapbooking program! I'm super excited to get back into the groove of things :) I am currently doing an ABC book for each child, and man oh man is it tougher then I thought it would be. I would do better with more kits from the website but with no money that will just have to wait. I do know that I will be buying a very girly kit when I do get some extra money :) maybe something neutral as well.

K and I are still sick, but I am on the mend. She is still sleeping in her carseat but at least she is sleeping a little bit more. I'm really hoping she will get better soon, cause seeing her sick makes my heart break :( She has a doctors appointment on Tuesday, so hopefully the doctor can tell me how to make her congestion go away. She is sitting on my lap watching me type and it is so cute, that or she is watching Roswell :)

I am so going to be taking a nap tomorrow when K does. I have been so tired during the day it's crazy, I really do hope that when I get better I won't be so tired anymore. I am really looking forward to taking a nap though :)

Well we had a big boy kid free weekend this weekend, and I have to say it still didn't feel relaxing with everyone being sick and all. Here is hoping at least next weekend will be some what relaxing :)

K needs to be put to bed now so I should go.

Gotta Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment