Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sleepless nights.

Well another very very long night. I finally got K to sleep around 12:00 am and so I quickly went to bed as well. For one I was exhausted and two I knew that she wouldn't stay sleeping long. I managed to fall asleep within a half hour so that wasn't too bad. 1:30 came around and I was jolted awake by R who woke up violently coughing which then had him running to the bathroom to go get sick. Every now and then that seems to happen, he will just get up in the middle of the night and start getting sick.

Anyways we finally got to sleep about 2:00 and then K woke up to be fed around 2:30, from then on she was either sleeping and tossing and turning and whimpering or she was up crying. Either way I couldn't sleep, so I finally just took her out to sleep on the couch. R came out and tried to calm her by rocking her in the glider but that was no use, so I sent him off to bed and sat up watching T.V. with her. She was clearly tired but was fighting sleep which led us to stay awake until 5:00 in the morning!!!

I am so tired, K woke up at 8:00 to be fed but didn't fall back asleep until about 10, and even then I can't take a nap because I have J here today and he doesn't nap and I am just not okay with napping and leave him alone to do god knows what. So that means that in the last two days I have gotten about 6 hours of sleep.

K is on her second nap of the day and she is sleeping in her carseat in the crib, because that is clearly the only way she can breath and sleep at the same time. I really do hope that tonight goes a little better.

Either way all of our plans for the weekend are pretty much canceled with all of us being sick and all. Well lets hope that we get better by next week.

K is coughing....

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment