Wednesday, March 16, 2011

J and K

Well yesterday was J's teacher parent teacher interview, it went well. He is a very well behaved kid and he shares and helps out and cleans up. He loves circle time and the gym, and he is great with the other kids. She did say that he has trouble recognizes the number 9 and he knows most of his alphabet, but he is having trouble cutting. So yesterday when we were out shopping we bought J a pair of blunt end scissors and I am going to work with him. I think some one on one help will get him on the right track. So I am very happy with his progress at school :) Come September he will be in full day Kindergarten.. Hope it goes as well as preschool.

Little K is sick, except now she has a cough. Not a bad one but it is still there and it breaks my heart. During the day she is okay, a little congested but other then that not a big deal. At night is a complete different story, she is cranky and she is back to hating the crib and she will literally only fall asleep and stay asleep in my arms. When I lay down with her she literally has to be in the crook of my arm. I'll wake up an hour or so later and my arm hurts from being so stiff. So if she is sound asleep I can move her off my arm and just beside me but other then that NOT A CHANCE! I really hope once she is feeling better it will go back to normal. Oh and she has started to eat like a newborn again. So that leaves me with my ta tas feeling very sore :( Hope that gets fixed soon as well.

I am going to take J to the library tomorrow hopefully if the weather is good. THE BIG NICE LIBRARY:) not the stingy one we have by our house. And we have S as well tomorrow until Monday morning. So a very busy weekend:) Hopefully maybe I can talk R into taking everyone swimming. Hopefully.

Well I will leave you with a picture of J and K playing nicely. My favorite part of this picture is how they are kind of holding hands :) So sweet :)


Gotta Run

No comments:

Post a Comment