Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Exhausting day.

I've been struggling to come up with anything really to say the last couple days, and I have come up blank. Trust me it's not for lack of trying because most of yesterday I had the new post screen open on the computer incase something came to me or I just felt the need to write about my day or something. Yesterday was a very very exhausting day though K never slept for more then 30 minutes at a time, she was up quite a bit that night, she was also eating almost every 2 hours or less and she only wanted to be held upright. J also was not feeling well, he had a stomach bug yesterday or something, so he wanted all my attention and that with K needing all my attention it was a very very long day. I was so very glad when R came home and he was able to help out.

J is wanting some breakfast now so I will have to come back when everyone is having a rest.

Gotta Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment