Wednesday, March 30, 2011

sick fail

Thats me right now, and K. I have been getting worse, my throat is so sore and I can't stop sneezing. K is not worse but not any better, she can't sleep laying down and when she does sleep it is only in 5 minute increments before she starts kicking and getting restless. I think her throat may be hurting her too, because when she coughs she starts to cry. Anyways so she doesn't want to be put down and even when she is being held she is still crying. Right now though she is sleeping propped up on the couch.

It keeps her asleep the longest, guaranteed she will be awake within the next 5 or 10 minutes. 

But I guess what I am trying to get at is that I am going to skip the work out video tonight and hope that I feel well enough to do one on Friday. I'm not making excuses I just can't work out with a crying baby or with a sore throat and runny nose:( 

I'm still going to get my butt in gear it just sucks that it happens to be exactly when I am sick:(

Gotta Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment