Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Criminal Minds and Motherhood.

This show is one of my all time favorite shows, just recently they got rid of J.J. The blonde in the grey outfit. I don't know why they got rid of her or what they were thinking but she was one of my favorite characters on that show. 


In Season 6 they start off by finishing a two part episode and there is a scene in it where J.J. talks to a serial killer and THIS SPEECH is one of the best speeches I have heard on t.v. in a very very long time. It really got to me, J.J really hits the nail on the head with what mothers are supposed to be like. 

I had it on PVR and I listened to it a couple times and then just now hearing it again just makes me so thankful that I am a mother and I have very beautiful children whom I love with all my heart. Being a mother is something you should want and be excited about, you should cherish and love your child and protect them with every ounce of your life. 

If you haven't watched that episode or have no idea what I am talking about I URGE you to click on the link for the speech and listen to it and let me know what you think. 

If you have any other links or quotes that are similar or anything that is blog worthy let me know and I'll blog about it! 

Hope that speech touches your heart like it touched mine.

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment