Monday, March 07, 2011

Tree House dislikes!

So I was looking through our PVR of all the shows we have recorded and we have spongebob recorded on there 22 times. Yup thats 22 damn episodes of spongebob, why you ask.... Cause a cute little 4.5 year old boy has taken a liking to the yellow sponge with square pants that lives in a pineapple. Every morning I hear "Spongebob on please mom." So I begrudgingly turn it on.

I honestly CAN NOT STAND THIS SHOW! I don't know what it is but it just annoys me. But I guess it is much much better then the shows that are on Tree House. There are a few shows that are educational, I'll admit to that but there are more shows that just shouldn't be on tree house. Here is a list of the top 5 that I DISLIKE!

1. Max and Ruby : First off WHERE ARE THE PARENTS!!! Why is a an older sister who is 7 years old taking care of her 3 year old little brother. Who by the way can barely talk. Shouldn't a 3 year old know more words, or at least a couple word sentences. Ruby is way to bossy for my liking. 

2.Yo Gabba Gabba : Just a weird show with odd weird catchy songs that by the way stick with you all day. Like this one " Party in my tummy "  I'm sure that whether you like it or not that song will be stuck in your head and you will be humming it and when you realize what you are humming you will want to bash your head against a wall to try and get it out. 

3. Waybuloo : This one is just odd, they don't speak a real language and it looks like they do yoga with kids who apparently know what the are saying even though I have watched this show and can understand maybe one or two words. Just odd.

4. Caillu : This show drives me crazy. It's like a constant whine. I am sure that they don't mean for him to sound like that, but he is constantly talking in a whine and I deal with enough whine talk from my own 4 year old I don't need to listen to it straight for 30 minutes. No thanks!

5. In the Night Garden : I have nothing to say about this show except it's completely useless and weird and annoying. 


Well there you have it. Maybe I will come back and list my top five that I enjoy but little miss K needs me. Oh and the names are clickable. 

REMEMBER CHECK OUT THE SONG! It will stay with you for a while! My gift to you. LOL.

Gotta Run

No comments:

Post a Comment