Thursday, March 03, 2011

"Next Blog"

Okay both kids are sleeping and here I am doing what I normally do when I have some down time lately and that is go around lurking for blogs. There is this handy little button at the top of the blogger pages that says "Next Blog" and I use it to lurk :) I go around looking for blogs that inspire me or make me literally laugh out loud, or some that just make me think and smile. I try to comment on all those blogs that catch my eye or I stop to read, but I have to say that I when I look at the date of the last post someone blogged on I actually just click the "next blog" button right away. I mean there is no reason to keep on reading if they aren't going to come back and post more stuff.

I have been known to do that same thing, and I get it life gets in the way. Or people just don't want to blog anymore. Who knows why people stop blogging, or even what goes through their head when they want to start a blog. I have started many blogs and many have gone down the drain and I stopped writing, I have tried many different things to keep me going and I think that what makes me stop is that I don't think anyone is reading my blog, and to say that I have anything important enough to say that people want to read my blog is a little over the top. But maybe just maybe I will catch someones eye or interest someone enough that they want to keep reading and hear what I say.

I will continue to look for new interesting blogs and possibly even comment if I have something to say, with hopes that maybe someone will do the same for me. Either way I hope to keep up with this blog.... And who knows I may add pictures soon :) I guess you won't find out unless you keep coming back :)

Here is a question for all you bloggers out there...  What makes a blog? What catches your eye in a blog to continue reading and become a follower even? And for those who may or may not be reading, what would you like to see me blog about? I would love to hear from you :)

Gotta Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment