Monday, March 14, 2011

Giggles and such

K is officially giggling.. Well not on a regular basis but still she had her first real giggle yesterday, and she did it more then once but man is it hard to get it out of her. I really can't wait to hear her giggle all the time :)

She has been in a great mood this weekend, loving her jumperoo so much she even fell asleep in it :) She isn't so much jumping in it as just staring at the lights and listening to the sounds. I think she kind of gets the fact that if you jump or move the jumperoo a little bit after the music stops that it will start up again:) I am really glad that she likes it, it will help me get things done when she doesn't want to be in a swing and all she wants to do is be up right.

Isn't she just adorable! 

She is also really close to sitting up. She loves it so much. If she is really cranky and she is laying down all you have to do is sit her up and she will calm right down and be such a happy baby. I really can't wait till she can sit on her own, it will make things so much better for her. That and the fun stage begins, soon she will be grabbing for toys and all that fun stuff. 

The first one was taking on Friday and the one of her in the Dora chair was taken on Saturday.

Today is going to be an easy day today I suppose, all I really have to do is laundry and vacuum the hallway. BUT I have like 10 loads to do. I really should have done some on the weekend, but really I just wasn't in the mood to do it. I just wanted to relax and just spend time with K and R. We did not have J and S this weekend so it was a little calmer around here then normal. lol. The next 2 weekends though we have them, and all next week J's dad is away in mexico and J is home from preschool all that week :) So I get some quality time with him :) 

We have parent teacher interviews with J's teachers tomorrow. So I hope that goes well. I didn't realize it was tomorrow. Wow. The middle of the month is tomorrow, where the heck is the time going! 

Gotta Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment