Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

I sadly stepped on the scale this morning and saw the horrific numbers of 201.3, I don't enjoy those numbers at all. That is the heaviest I have weighed with the exception of being pregnant and even then I only got up to 214. So to say I am sad and even disappointed in my self for letting it get this out of control is an understatement. 

So as I said yesterday I am now starting to do some work out videos. I really hope that I am able to keep up with this. Even though last night was horrific and I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep, and not all at the same time I still plan on trying to do one of the work out videos. Maybe not a 45 minute one but more like 20-30 minutes:) Some is better then non right. I hope so. No sleep and being sick should make for an interesting work out. 

Like I said yesterday my goal is to be 130 by March of 2012, that way I can make any alterations I need to my dress then and maintain my weight. Hopefully. My wedding is my main goal. I really want to look great for my wedding, so I guess I better get my butt into gear. 

Week 1 - 201.3

Lets hope this all works out.

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment