Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OH MY WORD!!!

Well I just completed my first 45 minute work out, and it literally killed me! I am using a set of work out videos from The FIRM, its a great system and it probably works great if you use it all the time. lol. R got these work out videos for me along with The Wave. First I am going to start off with the work out videos that don't use the wave board, and as soon as I feel confident in my ability to do a 45 minute work out without feeling like I just got hit by a semi I will for sure jump on that board and start doing those work out videos. For now though this is okay for me.

I do want to start running as well, but until I either have a jogging stroller or someone who actually wants to jog with me and not walk then I am going to hold off on that. R said he would jog with me but I think we are going to wait until we have good runners for him. Hopefully when it warms up at night R and I can go for nightly runs :) I know he would be the perfect person to motivate me to keep jogging.

I think my work out days are going to be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday to start off. I kind of like to work out in private and not have someone watch me so that works well. Joshua leaves around 3:45 on those days so I have about an hour before I have to start cooking dinner and hopefully K will let me do it around those times. That or I have to just suck it up and get up at 5:30 in the morning. I just haven't figured out the whole time thing yet cause K is still nursing when ever she wants and she if she isn't having someone pay attention to her she kind of gets crabby. She was okay tonight though, I think she liked watching me work out and make a fool of my self. lol.

My goal is to lose 70-75 pounds by March 2012. Its do-able, and I think my goal weight being 130 isn't to unreasonable unless I look good at a higher weight like 130 or 150, who knows after having children and my frame changing from when I was 130 at 17 or 18 I might not look as good at 130.... you know..

Wednesdays are going to be my weigh in days and talking about my goals and how I plan to get my butt into gear, but I weighed my self tonight and I was at 203 before I did my work out. So I will be curious to see if even one work out did anything. Not that I am expecting it to have done anything. First thing in the morning after I go to the bathroom is when I am going to weigh in.

But K is getting cranky.

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment