Monday, February 28, 2011

Coincident.. I highly doubt that.

I am really just wondering when we are going to have one month when we don't have one single bad thing happen. Now the stupid washing machine stopped working, coincidentally just after R's dad finished doing his laundry. Now it may take a week to fix it, it will probably just start working when his dad needs to do his laundry again. So I had to go to my parents today to do diaper laundry and just the important stuff to last us the week. I am pretty sure that if it isn't fixed when I need to do diaper laundry again then I am just going to put her in disposables until the darn thing is fixed.

Also we can't move into my parents house when they moved out for April 1st, but since we originally told them we couldn't do it they told the landlord they were moving out, and then 2 weeks later R's dad gave us 1 month notice to move out. So we thought we would talk to my parents to see if it was still available. My dad talked to the land lord and he had already done something with a property management place and apparently they are renting it out for anywhere between 1300 and 1500 and that is way to expensive for us.  Even with someone living down in the basement suite.

Now we have to start from scratch and find a place that doesn't cost a lot but also has a washer and a dryer or at least washer dryer hook ups. At least that way we can buy a used one for not that much or go lease one.. I don't know. . But if we don't have a washer and dryer it will cost to much to go a laundry mat and if we don't use cloth diapers then we would have to buy disposables and what the heck is the point in saving any money!

Why is it that whenever we try to get ahead or think we are getting ahead something else comes up that just stomps on it all and kicks us back in the hole. At this rate we will never be married. :(

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment