Thursday, February 24, 2011

Honey!!

So at dinner tonight we mentioned that Kay won't take a soother and his dad told us to dip the soother in honey. I told him that won't be happening and I really don't want to give her any solids until about 6 months, and besides the point you aren't supposed to give honey to babies before a year. He told me that he used to give honey to his kids before a year all the time to get them to take soothers. When I informed him that they also suggest that babies only get breastmilk/formula for the first 6 months, he actually told me that that is bullshit and stupid, that I was a rookie and didnt know what I was talking about!!!

I'm so aggravated by the crap he says. Oh and to prove he knows better then me he also suggests giving the babies apricot Brandy in their bottles if they can't sleep!!!! REALLY?!?? Way to win parent of the damn year!!!



Vent Over

No comments:

Post a Comment