Saturday, February 26, 2011

Moving on Out.

Well it's official we are now moving out. A simple 4 months after moving in with R's dad. A sign from god maybe, whatever it was I still don't know how I feel about it. R's dad drank himself drunk today, literally starting from the very early morning till he will pass out tonight. He went off on R today well we were upstairs getting dinner ready. Saying we never clean up after our selfs and how we are abusing him by not cleaning up. How every time he uses the washing machine it is moved over a little bit and it should never ever EVER move. How he has raised three kids and his house was always clean and they did laundry all the time and cleaned diapers as well and the washing machine never moved or he didn't have to use special detergents for cloth diapers. At one point he even mentioned that I should be the one sweeping the floor every day because I am home all the time.

R tried to say things but there really is no reasoning or arguing with a drunk man. R's dad told us we needed to be out by the end of next month. R told him we would talk about this tomorrow and his dad said it won't change. Thats fine by me. R said that even if we talk to his dad tomorrow about it and he changes his mind and says we can stay that we are still going to move out.

What gets me is that every time I use that kitchen when his dad isn't home I literally make sure that it looks exactly the way it was when I got up there. I unload the dishwasher and re load it before dinner. I make sure I clean up well I am making dinner, and I even clean up after dinner. The thing is he is always telling us that because I cooked the dinner he will clean up. I always make sure I ask "Are you sure" he always says "YES". The times I do clean up I always make sure the kitchen is spotless. Tonight he actually picked up an elastic that had fallen onto the ground under the part of the cabinet you can't see, but he somehow knew it was there and got mad at us saying he shouldn't have to clean up after us. Really over an elastic I have NEVER seen or even used.

But either way we are out by April 1st. I'm done with it and i guess I should feel glad that this is happening but I am slightly worried. We may even have to sell the car:( Not sure how its all going to work. All I know is that it has too.......

Gotta run K is crying......

No comments:

Post a Comment