Friday, February 25, 2011

Difficult Love

Today has been a challenge of a day. I have been up since 6:30 in the morning with K and then the boys were up at 7:00, so I am very tired. Not only that but I had to take 4 busses today just to go get J from preschool. The boys have been constantly at each others throats and J has not been listening at all, getting him to actually do as I say in like trying to move a solid brick wall with your bare hands. Its constantly No, or not right now, or I am busy. NOT ONCE CAN HE DO AS I SAY THE VERY FIRST TIME! And S just doesn't seem to hear me or just doesn't act like he listens, honestly that can me even more frustrating then fighting with J. K slept the whole time we were on the bus so thats a good thing.

J is very smart and intelligent and has a great memory. He can already right his name and can almost already count to 100. So I don't understand how a simple thing like listening to his mother can be so damn hard! And I also think that S has some hearing problems, either that or he is playing us or he is kind of delayed. It could be any one of those things. Whats more frustrating is that I can't understand him half the time.

I love these children with all my heart and I would go to the ends of the earth for them, but man oh man can they be difficult to deal with.

Gotta run, K and dinner need to be dealt with

No comments:

Post a Comment