Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tid Bits

My life isn't exactly neat and tidy, I think it would be anything far from that. I'm in a relationship with a guy whom I love more then anything (We will call him R), but along with him comes an adorable little boy from a previous relationship of his (We will call him S). Also along with me comes an adorable little boy as well (We will call him J).  And after 3 years and 4 months we had a beautiful baby girl (We will call her K), now I would like to say our family is complete but R has other ideas.

Now in between these almost 4 years of us being together our lives haven't exactly been easy or drama free. If anything it's been quite the opposite, and at times in the past it has been down right rocky. I'll get to all of that later as it comes up.

As of right now we are living at R's Dads house, and not because we want to but because we HAVE to. When I was pregnant with K I had to stop working for medical reasons and that kind of got us in a financial black hole. If Medical EI hadn't screwed me over then we wouldn't be in this predicament, but here we are in a pretty bad situation. His dad is not easy to live with, actually at most times it has been down right hard. He doesn't think to highly of women and thinks that they belong in the kitchen and to top it all off he has to ALWAYS be right, even when he isn't he just keeps going on and on about it thinking he is right. He makes jokes that aren't funny and kind of makes him look like an ass, and I really can't stand the way he talks to the kids sometimes. But he is letting us live at his house rent free, we still have to pay our share of the utility bills, but he is helping us out a lot.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what he is doing for us more then I care to express at times, and believe me when I say it is very hard to show it when he makes me feel like he is belittling me all the time. I understand he has had a nasty divorce from R's mom and he has got burnt in the past by other girls,but that in now way means he gets to treat me like I'm not good at what I do or over step his boundaries and go over my head with regards to the kids. I just have to keep in my mind that he is helping us out and that we won't be in this situation forever.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders getting this all out, and this isn't even a lot of it. This would be like 1 page in a 300 page novel. But I need to get J ready for preschool and feed K.

Gotta Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment